cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I read up on using timesheets in ServiceMax?

How do I read up on using timesheets in ServiceMax?

Jump to solution

We have not used any of the time tracking capabilities in ServiceMax.  How do I read up on what is avaiable?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: How do I read up on using timesheets in ServiceMax?

Jump to solution

Jump to solution

Hi Denise,

Timesheet and Checklist functionality available as of the Summer 15 release are beta features which support would need to enable.  Which version of the software are you currently running?  This might be something you could submit via a support case to have enabled. 

Thanks,

ChrisM.

ServiceMax

crt_chrism​

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi Chris

We updated last week to Summer 15. Do I need to submit a case stating we'd

like timesheet and checklist functionality enabled?

Thank you

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 2:48 PM, christopher.mikutel@servicemax.com <

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi Denise,

Yes, that would be the best course of action here. 

Thanks,

ChrisM. 

crt_chrism​

0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

Can I get some overview material to start looking at the capabilities of this?  We have a requirement in this area so I want to familiarize myself with what you have.  Docs, presentation or videos would be appreciated.

Mark

Jump to solution

Hi Mark,

Great question.  We do not have any training material on this new functionality right now, though I would expect some to be added to the Community in Q1 this year. 

Thanks,

ChrisM

crt_chrism​

Jump to solution

Hi Mark,

I wanted to follow up with you on this.  There will be more information on this topic when Spring16 gets rolled out. 

Here are 2 links on the checklist and timesheet functionality as well which, can be enabled by support. 

https://svmx--c.na6.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P8000000jeXTg

https://svmx--c.na6.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P8000000jeXTf

Thanks,

ChrisM.

ServiceMax

crt_chrism​

0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Chris,

What SF logon do I use for the links? I get redirected to a SF instance but none of my log-ons work, so I can't get to the docs.

Line Chef
Line Chef

Jump to solution

Mark Taylor wrote:

Hi Chris,

What SF logon do I use for the links? I get redirected to a SF instance but none of my log-ons work, so I can't get to the docs.

Same here Chris Mikutel​ - your 2 links above take me to https://svmx.my.salesforce.com and my normal Salesforce login doesn't seem to work there...

Regards,

Nick

0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

I have the same problem as others in that when I follow these links I do not have a login to access them as the Salesforce admin login does not work. Is there a setting that I need to be able to log into this instance?

0 Likes
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

I apologize for the difficulties you all have had accessing the links provided.  These links are to internal pre-GA documentation.  There currently is no finalized documentation available on Timesheets until the product is officially live, which should be in an upcoming release.  Any questions on this feature should be directed to your ServiceMax contact.

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution