cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a technican that can Generate service report but it does not auto email or show on platform that it has been done

Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

I have a technican that can Generate service report but it does not auto email or show on platform that it has been done

Jump to solution
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: I have a technican that can Generate service report but it does not auto email or show on platform that it has been done

Jump to solution

Hi Sherry Taves​,

1. 'Show on platform that is has been done' - I believe you want to be able to show that a service report has been created for the work order? If so, you can update the Service Report SFM to do a Target Object Update onto the work order to update a custom field (labeled -> service report created). The custom field can be a checkbox or numerical field counting the number of times a service report sfm has been initiated. Every time a service report SFM is fully executed it will populate your custom field.

2. Auto email of service report - This would be custom code. There are many variables to take into consideration. Who should receive the service report? contact on Work Order, Email designated afterwards, multiple emails, etc. I would recommend connecting with ServiceMax Professional Services.

Thanks,

Godo

target object update​  AutoEmailServiceReport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: I have a technican that can Generate service report but it does not auto email or show on platform that it has been done

Jump to solution

Hi Sherry Taves​,

1. 'Show on platform that is has been done' - I believe you want to be able to show that a service report has been created for the work order? If so, you can update the Service Report SFM to do a Target Object Update onto the work order to update a custom field (labeled -> service report created). The custom field can be a checkbox or numerical field counting the number of times a service report sfm has been initiated. Every time a service report SFM is fully executed it will populate your custom field.

2. Auto email of service report - This would be custom code. There are many variables to take into consideration. Who should receive the service report? contact on Work Order, Email designated afterwards, multiple emails, etc. I would recommend connecting with ServiceMax Professional Services.

Thanks,

Godo

target object update​  AutoEmailServiceReport

View solution in original post

0 Likes