cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Grill Chef traceysm
Grill Chef

Is there a report we (the customer) can access which shows the average turnaround time (End to End from call/case logged to resolution) of raised helpdesk calls?

Our average turnaround time is weeks and not days for resolutions which has great impacts on our business.  We would like to have the capability to monitor the helpdesk calls and have complete visibility of where some of the issues are within the process of resolving these issues.  This may include our users not providing enough information to allow the helpdesk to thoroughly test the issue, Public Holidays or both Helpdesk staff and customer staff away on leave, cases being handed over to other staff to assist the customer etc etc.  A tool/report to allow us to perform a gap analysis would be extremely beneficial.

Does anyone know of a tool/report to assist us?

Message 1 of 4
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Is there a report we (the customer) can access which shows the average turnaround time (End to End from call/case logged to resolution) of raised helpdesk calls?

Hi Tracey,

Great question and sorry you have had some delays in case resolution.  Right now the best way is through the portal where you can see all open cases.  If it is a priority case for a major issue (generally a P1 or P2), then this will remain in handover status so that it constantly gets monitored until is resolved. 

Thanks,

ChrisM.

crt_chrism​

Message 2 of 4
0 Likes
Fry Chef celtron
Fry Chef

Re: Is there a report we (the customer) can access which shows the average turnaround time (End to End from call/case logged to resolution) of raised helpdesk calls?

I was having this problem. We made a custom report that shows the number of days from open to close, open to authorized and open to RMA closed. This isn't perfect. I had to add some date fields etc. But I can see the time for each case, average of all, sort it by model or industry. I admit I didn't do all the work myself, but with help we have a report that gives us an idea of what we need to address and if we are moving in the right direction.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 4
Grill Chef traceysm
Grill Chef

Thank you Ron.  I appreciate your feedback.   I think we may also need to develop a similar report ourselves. 

Message 4 of 4
0 Likes