cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fry Chef riskumaboston
Fry Chef

Issue with checklistResult Question translation and overlapping with service report header

checklist checklistResult​

How to control- service report header is overlapped with checklistResult object ? also how to translate( different language- german, french) question( wordings) section on checklistresult object.

Issue is highlighted below in yellow color.

CC: Roni KullachandaRichard LewisRoni KullachandaTerry CavenderRoni KullachandaShraman SequeiraRoni Kullachanda

overlapping header and question text translation.JPG

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes
4 Replies
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: Issue with checklistResult Question translation and overlapping with service report header

Hi Rishi kumar, you may need some html help regarding your overlapping header or possibly a support case with ServiceMax would be best. 

Regarding your translation issue I assume you populated the values of ‘QUESTION’ and ‘ANSWER’? Or are these pre populated by smax. 

Are you using an output document for this or are you using ServiceMax checklists?

Regards, Richard 

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 5
Fry Chef riskumaboston
Fry Chef

Re: Issue with checklistResult Question translation and overlapping with service report header

Hello Richard- I really appreciate for your time on this.

Overlapping : I tried many/ all ways with HTML but hard luck no success and I am going to raise case with ServiceMax.

Translation issue : Question and Answer are column/field on Checklist object, I believe we can translate field label using servicemax translations and Also i thought to translate through salesforce translation but hard luck as only standards fields are available for translation, or seems like I can not translate custom object fields. and I am assuming again we need raise Salesforce Support case to enable translation for custom object ?

@CC Roni Kullachanda

Thanks,

Rishi

Message 3 of 5
0 Likes
Sushi Chef cpalmer
Sushi Chef

You can provide your report source and I can give it a go. 

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 4 of 5
0 Likes
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi Rishi, you should be able to translate fields on a custom object. It is possible that these values are in fact Salesforce Custom Lables. You could check there.  If the fields are from a Salesforce object, even a ServiceMax on should be in the Salesforce translation workbench. If not then you can try the override function in the Salesforce translation workbench. 

Regards, Richard

Message 5 of 5
0 Likes