cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: Lightning Experience

Hi @nikoruotsalaine , if I had to guess I would say that the upcoming work on redesigning the SFM Designer will help address this issue for you. See the presentation below for details.

https://community.servicemax.com/t5/Customer-User-Group-Resources/Design-Time-Designer-2-0-Presentat...

@anita_dsouza can you provide some clarity on this please?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 11 of 17
Product Team
Product Team

@richard_lewis - Thanks for tagging me here.

@nikoruotsalaine - To enable SFM Delivery in Lightning, you'll need to enable this at the group-profile level in ServiceMax Setup.

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 2.56.12 PM.png

Also, here is the documentation on SFM Lightning in the User Documentation: https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/191/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#SFM/HowToUseLightningSFMDeliver...

Message 12 of 17
0 Likes
Highlighted
Line Chef nikoruotsalaine
Line Chef

Hi @anita_dsouza 

Yes we have enabled that but should also the normal transactions (SFM) change to lightning? I don't mean the lightning theme SFM but fully Lightning? Like in the documentation the example like functionality we don't have in our environment.

image.png  Br 

Niko

Message 13 of 17
0 Likes
Product Team
Product Team

@nikoruotsalaine  - Can you please create a support ticket so that our Customer Support team can look into the setup? Thanks!

@shivaranjini_g - FYI

Message 14 of 17
0 Likes
Customer Success Team

Anita D'Souza​ Thank you for the quick response! I'm already working with Guy Tanguay​ and team on an upgrade strategy to get them within AMW and to take advantage of the newest features.

Guy Tanguay​ Let me know if you'd like talk some more about this offline.

---
If you want to get my attention quickly, please be sure to @ me!  @lisa_mercer
   Don't forget to give a thumbs up if you like a post and mark solutions!
Message 15 of 17
Product Team
Product Team

@dana_soza - FYI

Message 16 of 17
0 Likes
Customer Success Team

@chuck_davies @paul_schultz @susie_marshall here are a good amount of users utilizing Lightning along with what their experience has been. Join the conversation!  

I think @nick_sauer is also using Lightning. I believe @morten_lytzen1  and @maya_shteynberg are as well. 

@kimberly_christmas isn't Rite Hite using it? @lisa_mercer what about Boston Scientific? @kishan_kumar how about Schneider? @adriana_traum I think GE Hydro is?

If you want to get my attention quickly, please be sure to @ me.  Thanks!
Tags (1)
Message 17 of 17
0 Likes