cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Employee
Employee

Re: Looking ahead: ServiceMax features?

Out of the box Auto Assignment of Work Orders based on standard and custom object attributes like WO type, tech schedules, business type, Site Skills, Product Skills etc.  Continued evolution of Mobile apps and integration with wearable tech like google glass etc.

Message 11 of 17
Employee
Employee

The ability to plan a basic route based on locations of scheduled work orders for that day (existing critical work orders and SLAs are also factored in as well).

Message 12 of 17
0 Likes
Employee
Employee

• Easier maintenance and modification of PM Plans - ease the complexity behind PM Schedule and Definition and make it more flexible to manage the month to month changes if PMs need to be canceled, moved, skipped, etc.
  • Mobility - streamlining features and functionality across all platforms
  • Opening Inventory processes on Mobile so that a) we're not building a ton of customization or b) forcing technicians to login on the browser to do inventory processes which is not always a convenient or efficient process
Message 13 of 17
Roast Chef mark_taylor
Roast Chef

• Ability to define the use of an SFM for Online, Offline or Both
  • Ability to identify what platform the user is accessing the record from (mobile or online) and to be able to use it in the criteria for SFM and wizards. 
  • Improve speed of loading the SFMs
  • Dispatch console view updates automatically when the calendar is dragged and released. 
  • Read-only view to the dispatch console for the teams so they can all see each other's job without giving them dispatcher access. 
  • Background SFMs to work on the mobile. 

Hence not looking for a lot of new functionality, as I am sure others will have good ideas for that, but I'd prefer what is there already to work to its full extent. 

Message 14 of 17
Employee
Employee

Great features Mark Taylor​. Thank you.

Message 15 of 17
Roast Chef mark_taylor
Roast Chef

When can I have them?

You'll appreciate they are borne out of real needs as I have developed our mobile solution. 

Message 16 of 17
0 Likes
Roast Chef alex_langston
Roast Chef

This would be HUGE for us using iPad devices out in the field

Techs do not always have cellular signal when on-site with customer - but risk of hitting SOQL limit error (kiss of death) makes them very nervous to contribute "too much" information on-site - so they wait until later in the day, which greatly decreases data collection accuracy, quality, and quantity

Message 17 of 17