Fry Chef
Fry Chef

No View Process Available

I am running into this error ''no view process available for logged in user', when trying to add T&M to a work order or trying to open a previous work order from the calendar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: No View Process Available

Have you looked at this knowledge article?

No View Process Error - Mobile Apps

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Yes, I did. The problem has been fixed

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi Steven Adu- Twum​, great news to hear this has resolved your issue. Please mark the answer from ServiceMax Knoweldge as the correct answer to help others find answers to their questions on the Community quickly and efficiently.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

The answer wasn’t in the article. I had to do with permission set settings

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi Steven, thanks for your reply. If your question is answered but not by any of the replies to it then please mark it as 'assumed answered'. 

I am interested in the solution you chose if you wouldn't mind sharing some more details? Do you have a requirement for some users in the profile to have access to this object and others to have no access?

Regards, Richard 

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

We have some users using the platform license and I had to assign the product and pricebook permission, Servicemax standard platform permission and order platform permission to each user.

0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Thanks Steven, below for information of anyone who finds this article and doesnt understand the difference.

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=users_license_types_available.htm

Salesforce licenses are designed for users who require full access to standard CRM and Force.com AppExchange apps. CRM apps are anything that requires access to Standard Objects like...

• Leads
  • Opportunities
  • Forecasts
  • Cases
  • Solutions

Salesforce Platform licenses are designed for users who only need access to custom apps, and NOT the standard CRM functionality. Salesforce Platform users DO have access to the "core" Salesforce Standard Objects and functionality, like...

• Accounts
  • Contacts
  • Reports
  • Dashboards
  • Documents
  • Custom Tabs

So, if a user only needs to access custom Force.com or AppExchange apps, it's OK to assign them a Salesforce Platform license. On the other hand, if a user needs access to any CRM functionality (eg Sales or Service Cloud), they must be assigned a Salesforce license.

Regards, Richard