Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No view process available for the logged in user

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

No view process available for the logged in user

Jump to solution

When in Explore in Winter15 on the Ipad, on some of the search functions we're getting an error message.

It's mainly around stock searches.

I can see a part but when I tap on the item the error message says: ServiceMax for iPad - No view process available for the logged in user.

We can't access the part to see any details.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: No view process available for the logged in user

Jump to solution

Which version of Win 15 iPad app are you using? Is it the latest one?

Note: iPad app version 15.20.003 requires server package version 15.20000.4 or 14.60000.9.

This error is displayed under the following conditions:

- If there is no View Process downloaded to iPad for the particular object (Product Stock or Product in your case?)

OR

- If the specific record does not meet the qualifying criteria of any View Process downloaded to iPad for the object.

To resolve the issue, please do the following:

1. Configure View Process for the search object, preferably with no qualifying criteria; if you define qualifying criteria, ensure that the records you try to view will meet the criteria.

2. Do not assign it to any ServiceMax profile (this will make it available for iPad users of all ServiceMax profiles)

OR

Assign it to each ServiceMax profile defined for iPad users - do this using SFM Mobile Permissions screen.

3. Do Configuration Sync.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

Which version of Win 15 iPad app are you using? Is it the latest one?

Note: iPad app version 15.20.003 requires server package version 15.20000.4 or 14.60000.9.

This error is displayed under the following conditions:

- If there is no View Process downloaded to iPad for the particular object (Product Stock or Product in your case?)

OR

- If the specific record does not meet the qualifying criteria of any View Process downloaded to iPad for the object.

To resolve the issue, please do the following:

1. Configure View Process for the search object, preferably with no qualifying criteria; if you define qualifying criteria, ensure that the records you try to view will meet the criteria.

2. Do not assign it to any ServiceMax profile (this will make it available for iPad users of all ServiceMax profiles)

OR

Assign it to each ServiceMax profile defined for iPad users - do this using SFM Mobile Permissions screen.

3. Do Configuration Sync.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

I have just started getting the same error message (No view process available for the logged in user) on iPad app version 15.20.003.  My server package version is 14.60000.8.  Was there a Winter 15 app version that worked with this server version or did this always need to be 14.60000.9 in order for the iPad app to work as you suggest?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

1. If you see the error even after following the steps listed above, then it is a product issue.

2. About versions: iPad App Version 14.60.017 was the previous version available in App Store, which was compatible with the server package version 14.60000.8. For 15.20.003, you need server package version 14.60000.9 or 15.20000.4.

Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks, we get this error when we try to view a work order from the calendar, servicemax engineering  suggested us a work around to open the work order from explore (search work order section).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

I have now just swapped over to 15.20000.4 and get the same error.  This happens when I try to open a Scheduled Work Order from the calendar.  Has anyone else had this error too?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

Aidan Kirkpatrick​,

Yes, it is a product issue and it will be fixed soon. As of now, the workaround is to use Explore - Work Order search screen to access the work order.

Regards,

Meenakshi.

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

Aidan

We have been told it should be fixed by the end of March.

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

We can't access the map as well.

Have you noticed the offline/online view issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

I have just been testing the map issue and having changed user on my iPad, the map now works!  So I am now looking into the profile and making sure all of the initial user's work orders had validated addresses.  I have not found any issues so far with offline/online views.  What is the problem here?

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

The search view fields move around, you can have them set in online (blue search button) but offline (orange Include Online Items) you can't control which order they are in.

Depending on the number of fields you have in the view, we cut ours down to 2 fields so they are at least similar.

Also the mini view headers are jumbled up, it might say work order and the result is location.

ServiceMax have advised us that they should all be fixed by the end of March.

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

Thank you for the update!  Do you also find that the Map button (on Calendar) does not work due to this error.  Mine just "egg-times" indefinitely, so I have to close the app and re-open it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

I have logged a case with servicemax related to the same issue, i got a reply from them that it is a product error with winter 15 version and they have escalated this to their Engineering department.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

We have also logged a case for this and a number of issues with Winter 15.

Engineering are advising that this should be fixed by the end of March.

Also fixed should be accessing a Work Order from the calendar, the online/offline views, the mini screen headers and zeros inserted where there should be blanks.

0 Likes