Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Question on Checklists

Jump to solution

Group,

Looking for some advice on checklists.  To date, I have only created checklists that are tied to Installed Products.  Wondering if there is a way to link checklists on call type, or even better - if I could manually tie a specific individual checklist for a certain situation where I want a field tech to fill out a checklist.  From time to time, we're faced with a project that requires specific data collection on activities rather than installed product problem/failure/resolution.  If I wanted a checklist for "Customer A", what is the best way to pull that data and make sure it is historically saved within the work order?

Thanks - Dan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Question on Checklists

Jump to solution

Hello Dan,

We have an upcoming Product design time​ session with our product manager who is leading the charge with checklist​s. I'll invite you bit wanted to link here as well Product Design Time: Sneak Peek at Checklists for Compliance, Documentation​.

Thanks,

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello Dan,

We have an upcoming Product design time​ session with our product manager who is leading the charge with checklist​s. I'll invite you bit wanted to link here as well Product Design Time: Sneak Peek at Checklists for Compliance, Documentation​.

Thanks,

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

Just finally had a chance to watch the checklist Product Design Time session.  What a great session - sorry I couldn't take part live.  Looks like we need to get moving to get to Winter '16 sooner rather than later!