cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: SVMXC__ServiceMax_Processes__c.SVMXC__Module__c

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: SVMXC__ServiceMax_Processes__c.SVMXC__Module__c

Is anyone seeing this or a similar error message when trying to open an SFM after upgrading their

SUM 17' to v16.60000.61 ?

I'm being told that my SFM's are corrupt, and that they need to be recreated in order to resolve this issue. This error was only introduced AFTER the upgrade. I migrated the effected SFM's from PROD to this SBOX and it's yielding the same results....

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (SVMXC)

Thanks!

Sonia

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Re: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: SVMXC__ServiceMax_Processes__c.SVMXC__Module__c

I also had this happen when I upgraded from a lower version of ServiceMax Summer 16 to 16.60000.63.  You mentioned that you were told to recreate the affected SFMs to fix the issue.  In the end, is that what you needed to do?  Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Re: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: SVMXC__ServiceMax_Processes__c.SVMXC__Module__c

Hi Thomas,

Actually I didn't accept this as a viable option, as an Admin I shouldn't have to recreate my SFM's to resolve a problem introduced by an update...so I pushed for a solution.

This is resolved in an SMAX internal Defect #041212 and is available in Winter 17' onward.

Hope this helps you!

Thanks,

Sonia

0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Sonia, Thomas

Did you find a solution for this issue.

Thanks

Lanny

0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Hi Lanny,

Yes, SMAX actually implemented a fix under Defect# 041212.  As per Engineering an upgrade to Winter 17 or higher would be able to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Sonia

0 Likes
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Thanks,

Sonia

Hey have ever seen the attached error before . Seems like a permissions

issue on one file.

Thanks again

Lanny

Lanny Salisbury

Sr. Functional Lead - Cloud Solutions

Kevotech Inc.

Cell 832-740-9161

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 10:01 AM, sonia.genesse <

0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Hi Lanny,

They didn't really elaborate and the defect number I had provided was an internal SMX defect number and isn't documented anywhere as I recall.

This had actually affected 3 of my SFM at the time prior to my upgrade which included the defect fix.

I'll look to  ServiceMax Knowledge​to provide any additional information of the internal Defect # 041212.

Thanks,

Sonia

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Thanks Sonia Appreciate your time.

Lanny Salisbury

Sr. Functional Lead - Cloud Solutions

Kevotech Inc.

Cell 832-740-9161

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 12:04 PM, sonia.genesse <

0 Likes