Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Service Bulletins (Technical Bulletins)

does anyone have this type bulletins from SM?  if so can you modify them?  They are an apex trigger, and I want to change few parameters, but I am not a coder and one of the values return in the trigger exceeds a governing limit. anybody out there understand the SVMX triggers enough to help with this simple fix?  any help is appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Service Bulletins (Technical Bulletins)

Hello Kate,

I'm going to move this discussion to Network and Share​, I think you are going to find more experts there who may be able to answer your question and weigh in. The Education​ space is a great place to find training assets and enter into conversations around courses, training, etc.

Thanks!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Re: Service Bulletins (Technical Bulletins)

thanks.  I thought it was in network and services...must have been a slow click to execute ratio.  I was doing a virus scan and that can make the system lag.  Thanks for the follow up