Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service max Output document page break

lakkirsx
Line Chef
Line Chef

Service max Output document page break

Hi,

Need advice on one of the output documents I was working in Service max for WO.

We have a WO form in that we have terms and conditions based on the country.No of lines and length will vary.

So we have decided to Display Terms and conditions based on the number of lines(Travel/Labor/Parts) on the form.

If the WO has 5 lines display Terms and conditions on the same page. If it has more lines display terms and conditions on a new separate page without the header.

My question is can we write a form script inside if and else conditions..? Is it possible?

I have a script working for displaying T&C single page and a separate page.

It should work like this.

IF SVMX_PS_Number_of_Billable_WD_Lines__c < 7

Script which will display in one page 

ELSE.

Script which always displays in new page

ENDIF.

I appreciate your help and advice on this.

Thanks,

Sarala.

deirdre_yee
Community Manager
Community Manager

User Reply Service max Output document page break deirdre_yee

Hi Sarala,

I saw your post, I think it should be in the Other Features and Tools discussion forum, I saw a lot of output docs discussions there. I'm going to move this to that forum so you are more likely to see responses!

Thanks,

Deirdre

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
0 Likes
lakkirsx
Line Chef
Line Chef

User Reply Service max Output document page break lakkirsx

Sure Thank you Deirdre..

0 Likes
shivaranjini_g
Product Team
Product Team

User Reply Service max Output document page break shivaranjini_g

HI @lakkirsx  

The  detail line table and the content displayed is driven by Macro which is handled within ServiceMax. This macro is not accessible outside to build custom logic. It just displays the value on the HTML when executed.

You can write JS function to fetch the count of detail lines even before rendering template and use it display the content based on the value rendered.

Or have a custom field, populate with count of details lines and use that field to write your logic to display the TC

Your proposal of using If else to read the table and render is not possible

CC @deirdre_yee