Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Servicemax event on SF calendar

We configured to use the Servicemax event, so we can schedule longer than 14 days, which results in not getting an event on the users' Salesforce calendar any more, but users still want to see the event(s) there too because they have team calendars set up. Has anyone overcome this?

Should an event less than 14 days still appear on the SF users' calendar?

Mark

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Re: Servicemax event on SF calendar

Hi Mark Taylor​ It is not. When you enable ServiceMax Event then it will not create any Salesforce event calendar entry. Only option is to enable Lightning and add a Calendar for ServiceMax Event object.

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi @mark_taylor , have you looked at Service Board much yet? I have been told it will support Read Only access. We are looking at this as an option to support the use case you mention here and move away from needing shared team Salesforce Calendars.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

@richard_lewis Not seen too much of it but did ask the same in the product overview I've attended and expect it to work.  Will be looking at the serviceboard again soon