cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Employee
Employee

Storage Management

We are early into our ServiceMax deployment and have discovered an unanticipated issue with SalesForce storage limitations.  Our field techs conduct quality and safety inspections on wireless carrier infrastructure and equipment.  In some cases they complete 50-100+ checklist items.  While we manage attachments including large photos in AWS via DrawLoop, a 3rd party app, we nonetheless generate large records within ServiceMax.  We will soon run into a size limitation within SalesForce and be forced to expand our storage limits, which I'm told by our team and implementation partner is relatively expensive.  Is this an issue other customers deal with?  Does anyone have experience in optimizing their SM system to create storage efficiencies?  

Message 1 of 4
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Storage Management

We have a technology alliance partner GoFormz that can take your existing checklists and e-enable them supporting various data inputs, photographs, drawings, GPS maps etc. It works offline and online and is seamlessly integrated to ServiceMax so you have a PDF of the completed form on your Work Order. You can pre-populate the form with data from ServiceMax. You can also pull data back on to the Work Order from the form, but this is custom beyond the standard integration. GoFormz has an integration with Box already so they can address this large data issue limitation of the platform.

ServiceMax is also going to investigate an alliance with Box in the near future based off the experience with GoFormz

Message 2 of 4
Employee
Employee

Thanks Jonathan,

Do you have a contact at GoFormz you can pass on?  I'd like to investigate this option for us.

thanks

Gord

Message 3 of 4
0 Likes

I'll make an email introduction to you, but for future reference all our partner pages on the ServiceMax Marketplace have an orange button that will contact the partner with your information so you can begin the dialog:

GoFormz with Contact Me.PNG

Message 4 of 4
0 Likes