Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fry Chef shankz
Fry Chef

System.LimitException .SVMXC: Too many SOQL Queries : 101

Jump to solution

Unable to access a Work Order, when trying to open one getting error - System.LimitException .SVMXC: Too many SOQL Queries : 101

And the SFW are not visible to accept/Reject a Work Order.

Any Help would be really appreciated..

Message 1 of 6
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Line Chef richard_moran
Line Chef

Re: System.LimitException .SVMXC: Too many SOQL Queries : 101

Jump to solution

Hi Shankar,

I concur with Piet.

I'd probably start by having a look at the 'Manage Permissions' tab on any Wizards you've got defined on the Work Order, and checking that you're only sharing the Wizards with the ServiceMax Group Profiles that actually need them.

After that, I'd take a hard look at the qualification criteria on each Wizard and on the Wizard Steps - can any of the criteria be streamlined?

If you're still having issues, for the SFMs/Wizards with the most complex Entry Criteria, we've taken the approach of moving the criteria to checkbox formula fields on the Work Order, so instead of having expressions with multiple lines, the expression just checks to see if the formula field is checked, and then allows the SFM to be selected. Of course, this only works online, so if the Wizard is also accessed on FSA in the field, this could be problematic.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you've any more questions

Rich

Message 4 of 6
5 Replies
Fry Chef pibo
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

Hi,

It seems that the wizard is containing too many expressions, resulting in too many SOQL queries.

Did you try to create a simple wizard with only the specific SFM? Just for testing.

Message 2 of 6
Line Chef gherbaut
Line Chef

Jump to solution

Richard Moran​ - Sound Familiar? are you able to make some suggestions...

Message 3 of 6
Line Chef richard_moran
Line Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Shankar,

I concur with Piet.

I'd probably start by having a look at the 'Manage Permissions' tab on any Wizards you've got defined on the Work Order, and checking that you're only sharing the Wizards with the ServiceMax Group Profiles that actually need them.

After that, I'd take a hard look at the qualification criteria on each Wizard and on the Wizard Steps - can any of the criteria be streamlined?

If you're still having issues, for the SFMs/Wizards with the most complex Entry Criteria, we've taken the approach of moving the criteria to checkbox formula fields on the Work Order, so instead of having expressions with multiple lines, the expression just checks to see if the formula field is checked, and then allows the SFM to be selected. Of course, this only works online, so if the Wizard is also accessed on FSA in the field, this could be problematic.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you've any more questions

Rich

Message 4 of 6
Fry Chef shankz
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks Richard, the issue has been resolved.

Message 5 of 6
Grill Chef sharath_sathees
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Shankar,

Can you please mark this as resolved/answered?

Thanks,

Sharath

Message 6 of 6
0 Likes