cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Internet of Things

Staff Chef
Staff Chef

The Internet of Things

After the brilliant Keynote this afternoon from Kevin Ashton it got me wondering how ServiceMax customers are using The Internet of Things today or are planning to use it. 

How are you currently using it to bring benefit to your business?

How do you expect it to bring benefit to your business?

Are there any examples of your use of it you would like to share?

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 1 of 5
4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: The Internet of Things

Great question Richard.  Schneider Electric, along with PTC are going to speak this morning at the conference about some of their process and plans around IoT (9am-10am). 

I hope some other customers respond to your questions too!

Message 2 of 5
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Thanks Liz, it was a great presentation from Schneider and PTC today. Particularly interesting was their demo on using IOT to create Leads and Opportunities. I am looking forward to hearing more from other companies.

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 3 of 5
0 Likes
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

It was a great presentation from Schneider and PTC at MaxLive. Would it be possible to get a copy of the presentation delivered? I would like to show some elements of it to my colleagues to help demonstrate how Servicemax can be used with IoT principles in a service application

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hi Kevin, We are working out the details with Schneider and will get back to you.  We will be posting all conference materials that are approved for distribution in the community early next week.  I will let you know when they are there. Thanks!

Message 5 of 5