1) Selection of start and end dates takes lot of time
2) Technician is not defaulted to current User
3) Copy/Clone option not provided for the lines
4) Default Calculation of Line Qty based on start and end dates
1) Can we default standard set of hours based on some setting. For example If we select Date and today and time as 8.00 AM then default the End Date based on some setting like 5.00 PM if the standard hours are 9 hours for the Tech.
2) Can we default the Tech to the current user?
3) Can we clone a particular line which has the same part # and just change the dates on that.
4) Default calculation can be done easily as I have already did that through custom code but its nice to have within the software itself.
If anyone has the same kind of issues and has answers to solve please respond as technicians are not liking the way it is currently build and its taking too long for them to enter their time entries.@