cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger ‘WORD_Line_Trigger1' on SVMXC__Service_Order_Line__c object is not allowing my test classes to pass

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Trigger ‘WORD_Line_Trigger1' on SVMXC__Service_Order_Line__c object is not allowing my test classes to pass

Jump to solution
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Trigger ‘WORD_Line_Trigger1' on SVMXC__Service_Order_Line__c object is not allowing my test classes to pass

Jump to solution

Hi Srikanth,

Please annotate your test class or test method with IsTest(SeeAllData=true) to open up data access to records in your organization. This is required for all custom unit-test classes which perform a DML operation on any packaged object with triggers. This is because ServiceMax configuration is stored as data and the packaged triggers require access to ServiceMax configuration data such as configuration settings. You can approach ServiceMax Support if the above does not resolve the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi.

Message 3 of 3
2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Trigger ‘WORD_Line_Trigger1' on SVMXC__Service_Order_Line__c object is not allowing my test classes to pass

Jump to solution

Please submit a support Case using the ServiceMax portal since they will need to look at your debug logs.

Try disabling Org wide Setting SET013 which will prevent the price calculation trigger from executing in the org since there may be a race condition going on depending on the order of when the ServiceMax managed package WORD_Trigger1 trigger and the other WO triggers are executing and see if the error goes away. 

Message 2 of 3
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Srikanth,

Please annotate your test class or test method with IsTest(SeeAllData=true) to open up data access to records in your organization. This is required for all custom unit-test classes which perform a DML operation on any packaged object with triggers. This is because ServiceMax configuration is stored as data and the packaged triggers require access to ServiceMax configuration data such as configuration settings. You can approach ServiceMax Support if the above does not resolve the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi.

Message 3 of 3