Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Software from Spring 14 SP to the latest version

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Updating Software from Spring 14 SP to the latest version

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone, we are currently planning to upgrade our Service-max package from Spring 14 SP to the latest version. Will there be any Issues as we are upgrading from very old version to the latest one?

Thanks,

Srikanth.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Re: Updating Software from Spring 14 SP to the latest version

Jump to solution

Srikanth,

I've performed a few upgrades and haven't seen any major issues. I perform a full end to end validation of all our processes in ServiceMax to ensure the SFMs, Workflow rules, validation rules and triggers function properly. I do this in our Sandbox and develop training materials during this process.

The upgrade process is not that difficult. Open a Case with Tech Support and they will help you and answer any questions.

View solution in original post

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Jump to solution

Srikanth,

I've performed a few upgrades and haven't seen any major issues. I perform a full end to end validation of all our processes in ServiceMax to ensure the SFMs, Workflow rules, validation rules and triggers function properly. I do this in our Sandbox and develop training materials during this process.

The upgrade process is not that difficult. Open a Case with Tech Support and they will help you and answer any questions.

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Thanks John, great answer and response. 

Srikanth,

You can place a case for your sandbox org to be upgraded first, as John states.  If this is a recent copy of production, this will give a better indicator too, of how long the upgrade will take to run. 

Thanks,

ChrisM.

ServiceMax

@crt_chrism

0 Likes