Line Chef dmcdaniel
Line Chef

Vehicle placed GPS.

I am looking for a GPS solution for our service vehicles that will integrate with ServiceMax. We use the IPAD and phone functions but we are looking for additional tracking data.  Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 Replies
Roast Chef brendenburkinsh
Roast Chef

Re: Vehicle placed GPS.

Yes we are looking at live GPS vehicle tracking to improve service delivery to our clients. My question is to Servicemax, is there any scope within coming releases to provide this functionality directly from within the SVMX application?

Ideas Exchange

Robert Chensee​ FYI

Message 2 of 4
Roast Chef brendenburkinsh
Roast Chef

Darrell McDaniel not sure if you have had a response from Servicemax in regards to GPS tracking. We had a meeting today with one of Servicemax partners called MapAnything the offer a fully integrated solution with the Salesforce platform for live vehicle tracking. I have provided a link to their website below and will provide an update once a solution is rolled out across our vehicle fleet.

MapAnything by MapAnything | ServiceMax Marketplace

All-in-One Telematics Solution for Salesforce

Message 3 of 4
0 Likes
Sushi Chef scott_willis
Sushi Chef

Most GPS solutions offer API's that either let you push or fetch data. We are currently exploring the same.

We already have a solution for the GPS monitoring. A web-service will likely handle the rest.

For what its worth geotab is the gps solutions provider. Its pretty comprehensive.

Message 4 of 4
0 Likes