cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What entitlements are buried in your Service Contracts?

Do you know where all your service contracts are within your organization? Do you know all the commitments you have to each customer buried in these contracts?

We're evaluating a technology that could  auto discover service contracts within your organization, and through natural language processing extract the entitlements buried within.

I'm seeking some "real" obfuscated contracts that we can use to evaluate the performance and solution viability of this product. If you can help with some real documents please respond here, and I'll reach out to you directly.

Thank you for your assistance.

Message 1 of 4
3 Replies

Re: What entitlements are buried in your Service Contracts?

Hi Jonathan Skelding​ - Apologies for delay in response on this.  Its a very interesting topic you bring up, and I am circling back if you have made any headway with this, perhaps even in other discussion forums?  Anything further you would like to share, I am sure this would ensure a larger discussion around this.  I look forward to your reply!

Message 2 of 4
0 Likes
Highlighted

Absolutely, we have a whitepaper that explains the solution under final review for availability at Maximize. We're looking for a joint customer that we can build a real world solution with now. Would you know anyone who would be interest?

Message 3 of 4
0 Likes
Pastry Chef johnw
Pastry Chef

Jonathan Skelding

I see this post is 3 years old. I'm interested if this evaluation was completed or passed over?

Message 4 of 4
0 Likes