cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who should I speak to in order to get our ServiceMax licences activated, as our account manager has let them expire and gone off on holiday for 2 weeks?

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Who should I speak to in order to get our ServiceMax licences activated, as our account manager has let them expire and gone off on holiday for 2 weeks?

I really need this sorted this morning, as no licences means the system is down and field engineers are just twiddling their thumbs! ( #expensive )  So any help gratefully received!  We are in EMEA region, if that helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Who should I speak to in order to get our ServiceMax licences activated, as our account manager has let them expire and gone off on holiday for 2 weeks?

Hi,

I reached out to our Sales team and they will be contacting you very soon. Would you mind confirming your direct phone ?

Thank you.

All the best,

Mourad.

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Re: Who should I speak to in order to get our ServiceMax licences activated, as our account manager has let them expire and gone off on holiday for 2 weeks?

Thanks Mourad.

+44(0)7887554006

0 Likes
Highlighted
Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

Hello Aidan,

I apologize for the inconvenience.  We have extended the licenses till Friday, Feb 3rd. I believe they expired because we did not have a fully executed renewal contract in place. I also understand that there are some cases outstanding and we have our support team working on those and that you have a meeting in place on Friday to talk to the Account executive. 

Regards

Anita

0 Likes