1) Selection of start and end dates takes lot of time
2) Technician is not defaulted to current User
3) Copy/Clone option not provided for the lines
4) Default Calculation of Line Qty based on start and end dates
1) Can we default standard set of hours based on some setting. For example If we select Date and today and time as 8.00 AM then default the End Date based on some setting like 5.00 PM if the standard hours are 9 hours for the Tech.
2) Can we default the Tech to the current user?
3) Can we clone a particular line which has the same part # and just change the dates on that.
4) Default calculation can be done easily as I have already did that through custom code but its nice to have within the software itself.
What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
All the points which are mentioned under problems section.
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
Technicians are using the what is available and there has been lot of complaints on improving the current setup.