cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the picklist item that is directly above the create case from installed product bar pulls up the "help - ?" information instead of the picklist item

the picklist item that is directly above the create case from installed product bar pulls up the "help - ?" information instead of the picklist item

Hi XXX, The obvious answer is no this doesn't resolve the issue. I would even go so far as to say I have reported the problem and it would be better customer service to have an issue that you cannot resolve be put in for future releases, without the customer having to report it a second time. I would do that for my customer. Thank you. Ron, Cutting Edge Laser Technologies

-----Original Message----- From: Email.to.case@servicemax.com [mailto:email.to.case@servicemax.com] Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 3:13 PM To: Ron Carr Subject: Case# 00054010: when a pop up picklist is over "CELT - Create case from Inst. [ ref:_00D80M5JG._5008010Sa8I:ref ]

Hi Ron, Thank you for contacting ServiceMax Support! My name is XXX and I have taken ownership of your Case regarding the pop up picklist issue. I logged into your org and was able to reproduce the issue. Currently, this is not something on which we will be able to provide an immediate fix. However, we do have a tool called "Ideas Exchange" where you are able to submit this enhancement to be able to possibly see this enhancement in a future release. You can visit https://community.servicemax.com/community/product-hub/ideas-exchange and post the enhancement request there. Please let me know if this has resolved your issue or if you have any other comments or questions. Best Regards,

====Case Description==== I will attaché a picture that might show it better. But the picklist item that is directly above the create case from installed product bar pulls up the "help - ?" information instead of the picklist item ref:_00D80M5JG._5008010Sa8I:ref

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Work delay caused by software issue
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
SMax has told me they cannot resolve this issue and I have to put it here so that we may "possibly see this enhancement in a future release". I didn't get a warm fuzzy!
Product Area?
Communities
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Winter 17
1 Comment
Product Team
Product Team

Adam Parker​ - Please create a defect for this. Thank you!