Could you make formula fields visible on SFM screens?

Could you make formula fields visible on SFM screens?

It would be really helpful if we could show a formula field on an SFM screen to provide that field content to the user prior to them saving them record.

As it stands now, you can add a formula field to the SFM Screen Designer, though the user is not able to see the field contents until an AFTER save action is completed. In a lot of cases I find that the user may take a different action if this is visible to them PRIOR to saving the record.

My Use Case was to display Installed Product, Account and Location "special instructions" (custom field which contains specific details about the 3 different record types noted above) to the user during Case creation, allowing them a decision step prior to creating the Case. They can only see these instructions AFTER the Case has been created currently. This information is also part of our WF Email alerts that are sent to the Field Service Technicians, as this detail is specific to their service(s).

Since dispatchers are unable to see this data it often goes unchanged or is out of date, and this incorrect information is then relayed to the Field Tech's. Having them viewable would allow for them to make necessary updates/corrections/additions as needed.

I've also come across similar issues as it relates to formula fields in the past, and had to design a process differently as a result.

Also, unable to map formula fields within an SFM from Source to Target, which is very frustrating.

What is the underlying problem do you intend to solve with this idea?
Provide dispatchers and Field Tech's with special instructions, information specific to the Installed Product, Account and Location while they are creating a Case.
How is the problem being addressed today, if at all?
The only way for users to see these fields currently is AFTER saving the Case record which may affect their decision process. These fields are also useful when creating Service Quotes.
Product Area?
Communities
What version of ServiceMax are you on?
Summer 16