Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Feature request

Jump to solution

Feature request:  The ability to select which app, Community or ServiceMax internal, display certain SFM wizards. It would be a great feature to allow selection of Community only SFm wizards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Feature request

Jump to solution

To accomplish this you should create two different ServiceMax Group-Wide Configuration Setting and then assign which SFM wizards are available to that configuration (you can clone an existing profile so the settings are all the same  -- ServiceMax Setup | App Administration | Configuration Profiles).  Also keep in mind that  if you do not assign a wizard to a configuration it will be available for all configurations. Hope this helps.

ServiceMax

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi Justin, I recommend you post this in the Product Hub​ as an Idea - that is where others can comment on it, ask questions, clarify the details, and vote on it if they share this need.

Thanks!

____

Did you know solutions are the most powerful thing in this community?  When someone answers your question - only you can mark it as a solution.
Help other members find valuable content faster - Mark Responses As Solutions and give out Kudos (Likes)!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Jump to solution

Deirdre

I wanted to posted in the Support portal but am unable to login to create a

case or feature request. How can I get access to that?

Justin Garey Senior Consultant - ServiceMax

justin.garey@cloudsherpas.com

<https://www.cloudsherpas.com/press-releases/cloud-sherpas-wins-partner-innovation-award-dreamforce-2014/>

Cloud Sherpas wins 2014

Salesforce Partner Innovation Award

<https://www.cloudsherpas.com/press-releases/cloud-sherpas-wins-partner-innovation-award-dreamforce-2014/>

Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue too.

Mara

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

To accomplish this you should create two different ServiceMax Group-Wide Configuration Setting and then assign which SFM wizards are available to that configuration (you can clone an existing profile so the settings are all the same  -- ServiceMax Setup | App Administration | Configuration Profiles).  Also keep in mind that  if you do not assign a wizard to a configuration it will be available for all configurations. Hope this helps.

ServiceMax

View solution in original post