Fry Chef shankz
Fry Chef

Getting an error in SFM

when trying to insert and save Work order lines more that 20, getting an error in SFM and not letting to save. Is there anyone who has also encountered the same ? Is there any limit in the Work Order lines ?

Any assistance would be really appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
6 Replies
Pastry Chef russjaco
Pastry Chef

Re: Getting an error in SFM

Hi Shankar

We regularly have 50+ WO lines, and never get an error, unless one or more the lines has not been filled in correctly.

Thanks

Russ 

Message 2 of 7
Grill Chef sharath_sathees
Grill Chef

Hi Shankar,

What error are you receiving? Are you creating these lines from browser or from a mobile device?

Thanks,

Sharath

Message 3 of 7
0 Likes
Grill Chef sharath_sathees
Grill Chef

Hi Shankar Nadar​,

Can you please share some details of the error that you are seeing?

Regards,

Sharath

Message 4 of 7
Roast Chef mark_taylor
Roast Chef

Same here as Russ.  Be aware that the validation is applied to all the lines at the time of the save so an error on any one of them will trigger the error.  Problem is, there is no indication of which one is the culprit.

Message 5 of 7
Pastry Chef mmajerus6
Pastry Chef

Hello Shankar Nadar​. We do get errors when we add more than ~40 Covered Products during Service Contract creation, however, this is more related to our custom background processes and not necessarily related to a set number of child records. When we turn off our custom triggers, we do not get the same errors.

Message 6 of 7
0 Likes
Fry Chef shankz
Fry Chef

Thanks for the response. When I make the GBL036 setting ti true I'm not receiving the error, as you have mentioned now even I feel that this is more related to custom trigger that is causing an issue.

Message 7 of 7