This widget could not be displayed.
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Help with Formula

Jump to solution

Hi Community,

I am a little confused by the Servicemax SFM Formulas, I have a situation where if there is a Service Contract attached to an Installed Product record then the Service Call Priority needs to be set to Priority 48Hr Response when creating a work order from the IP.

I don't see the ability within the SFM formula editor for ISBLANK, is there another expression I can use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Brenden

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Re: Help with Formula

Jump to solution

Not an expert on this but just wanted to comment..

From the Help Doc:

Target Field: Work Order > Order Type

Requirement: If City is not Los Angeles, set Order Type to Depot Repair; else, leave Order Type unchanged.

Formula: $F.IF($F.NOTEQUAL($D.Work_Order.SVMXC__City__c,'Los Angeles'), 'Depot Repair', $D.Work_Order.SVMXC__Order_Type__c)

Suggestion:

Formula not knowing your naming

Target Object: Work Order

Target Field: Service Call Priority

Formula: $F.IF($F.NOTEQUAL($D.ContractFieldValue,''),'Priority 48Hr Response',$D.ServiceCallPriorityFieldValue)

Basically if the contract field is not blank then set the service call priority otherwise leave the service call priority field as is

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Jump to solution

Not an expert on this but just wanted to comment..

From the Help Doc:

Target Field: Work Order > Order Type

Requirement: If City is not Los Angeles, set Order Type to Depot Repair; else, leave Order Type unchanged.

Formula: $F.IF($F.NOTEQUAL($D.Work_Order.SVMXC__City__c,'Los Angeles'), 'Depot Repair', $D.Work_Order.SVMXC__Order_Type__c)

Suggestion:

Formula not knowing your naming

Target Object: Work Order

Target Field: Service Call Priority

Formula: $F.IF($F.NOTEQUAL($D.ContractFieldValue,''),'Priority 48Hr Response',$D.ServiceCallPriorityFieldValue)

Basically if the contract field is not blank then set the service call priority otherwise leave the service call priority field as is

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~

View solution in original post

Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

I have also used a field to explicitly set others to null/blank by creating a blank text field on the object and referring to that field in formulas and mappings.

0 Likes