cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add the "Switch Layout" button on SFM page layout?

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

How do I add the "Switch Layout" button on SFM page layout?

Hello,

I would like to enable Switch Layout for our users (picture below) to enable to flow mode rather than tab. I don't see an option to enable it on the Screen Designer. Here is a link to the reference in the User Guide: https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Winter18/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#SFM/HowToUseSFMDelivery.ht...

Thanks!

SVMX Switch Layout.png

Message 1 of 5
4 Replies
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

Re: How do I add the "Switch Layout" button on SFM page layout?

I see this in the manual: This Flow layout is not persisted and lost when the window displaying the record is closed. Clicking the Switch Layout icon toggles between tab and flow modes HERE

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 5
0 Likes
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Hi Casey, thanks for looking at this. I read that as well, however the challenge is that the icon is never present. We are never able to click it at all.

Message 3 of 5
0 Likes
Product Team
Product Team

@emcave - Have you created a support Case for this? If not, I recommend you create a Case so that our support can look into this.

Also, this feature isn't part of SFM Lightning delivery as you can see all the lines within a given tab unlike SFM Classic. Here is a screenshot of SFM Lightning delivery:Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 9.59.04 AM.png

@shivaranjini_g - FYI

Message 4 of 5
0 Likes
Product Team
Product Team

@emcave 

As @Anita_Dsouza  mentioned this option is not available in lightning.

This was removed in classic view as well with new lightning support. Based on feedback we are reintroducing this button in classic view, this would be made available in 19.2 release

Message 5 of 5