cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to add a document for technicians to fill out before they start working.

Line Chef
Line Chef

I would like to add a document for technicians to fill out before they start working.

When the technicians arrive on site they select the action "Arrive Onsite"  in the work order toolbox on their mobiles. Before they start work, I would like to add a document to be filled out to make sure they work safe. They will need to do this before they can fill in the work performed ("Debrief") and the Travel and Materials (T&M). Has anyone done this before?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: I would like to add a document for technicians to fill out before they start working.

Hello Christo,

We have come across several variations of a safety assessment before a Technician begins their work. Depending on how lengthy this document is, typically it's been its own SFM button, or can be incorporated into the Arrive Onsite SFM, with the required fields. When they select a checkbox that the area is safe to perform work in, then you can enable the Debrief and T&M SFM buttons for them to continue to work. Hope that helps.