cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a sample test class for SFM web service. Need request object creation example.

Line Chef
Line Chef

Is there a sample test class for SFM web service. Need request object creation example.

I created an SFM Screen Designer and added field events as webservice, which works fine. However for writing test class I need to create request object as in

webservice static SVMXC.SFM_WrapperDef.SFM_PageData WSName(SVMXC.SFM_WrapperDef.SFM_TargetRecord request)

and call the WSName with that request object to test my method. Not sure how to simulate the request object with header and detail records that looks exactly like what is passed by SFM screen on event. Please provide any examples to get me past through this or suggestions on writing the test class to get code coverage and unit test my web service.

Thanks,

Nagendra

Message 1 of 2
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Is there a sample test class for SFM web service. Need request object creation example.

Hello Nagendra! We're have an upcoming Design Time on the new SFM Designer on July 10th - I thought you might be interested!

See details here: Design Time: Designer 2.0

And if you RSVP yes or maybe on the page, I'll drop a calendar invite on your schedule!

Hope you'll join!

---
Check out my signature
- one of the cool new features of our community. Edit yours under "Personal Information".
Message 2 of 2
0 Likes