Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a standard Post to Inventory SFM Page

Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Is there a standard Post to Inventory SFM Page

Jump to solution

Is there a standard SFM page for posting inventory, where users select the serialized item they have consumed from their stock?

We currently call a VF page named 'INVT_SmartEngine (which I assume is a managed page) but I need to make the page available mobile on iPad in the future.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: Is there a standard Post to Inventory SFM Page

Jump to solution

No, there is no standard SFM page for posting inventory. The VF page INVT_SmartEngine is a purpose-built utility for managing inventory transactions. Inventory management involves multiple, inter-dependent backend updates. These updates are done as defined in inventory process configuration, which is inventory-specific and not meant for generic service flows which can be configured in SFM Transaction & Docs Designer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Mark Taylor​,

Thank you for posting here in the community. I see that Meenakshi has briefed regarding the VF page INVT_SmartEngine and its purpose for managing inventory transactions. Did you get a chance to review it. If the information provided answered your question, I encourage you to mark your question answered.

- Siva

crt_sivas​

0 Likes
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

No, there is no standard SFM page for posting inventory. The VF page INVT_SmartEngine is a purpose-built utility for managing inventory transactions. Inventory management involves multiple, inter-dependent backend updates. These updates are done as defined in inventory process configuration, which is inventory-specific and not meant for generic service flows which can be configured in SFM Transaction & Docs Designer.

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Mark Taylor​,

Thank you for posting here in the community. I see that Meenakshi has briefed regarding the VF page INVT_SmartEngine and its purpose for managing inventory transactions. Did you get a chance to review it. If the information provided answered your question, I encourage you to mark your question answered.

- Siva

crt_sivas​

0 Likes
Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

Jump to solution

HI, I have marked it answered

0 Likes