cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to hide or move the Name column in the ServiceMax SFM Search?

Employee
Employee

Is there a way to hide or move the Name column in the ServiceMax SFM Search?

Jump to solution

As you can see from my iPad screen below, having the Name as the first column uses 1 of the 3 valuable columns when working in the iPad.  Is there a way to hide or move the Name column in the ServiceMax SFM Search config?

sfm‌

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: Is there a way to hide or move the Name column in the ServiceMax SFM Search?

Jump to solution

In SFM Search designer, open the SFM search for editing, select the required Search Object in Search Configuration tab, and click the button Field Display Sequence. Update the sequence as needed - move to the top the 3 fields you need in SFM Search result screen - and save. Do a configuration sync.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Re: Is there a way to hide or move the Name column in the ServiceMax SFM Search?

Jump to solution

In SFM Search designer, open the SFM search for editing, select the required Search Object in Search Configuration tab, and click the button Field Display Sequence. Update the sequence as needed - move to the top the 3 fields you need in SFM Search result screen - and save. Do a configuration sync.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Meenakshi, Very cool!  Thank you!  I have used the Object display sequence button before but I have never used the Field Display sequence button until now.  I was always trying to do it from within the main screen which shows the first field grayed out so I assumed it could not be changed.  I never even noticed that button so thanks for pointing that button out.   Cheers!!  Thanks for all your help!!

Thank you!

Mike

meenakshi.s