Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Grill Chef ivargu
Grill Chef

No view process available fo the logged in user

Hi all.

In our organization we have a requirement to accommodate a subset of technicians that are not allowed to see any Labor Work Order Details.

To this end I have painstakingly copied an existing field technician profile configuration and created a new limited version, going through the steps of creating clones of SFMs with Labor lines removed and creating a new Service Flow Wizard for this profile with buttons that point to their reduced versions of the SFMs.

When I look at this in the iPad the work order correcty displays less information as it should and has different actions options (from the tailor made SFW). Also good. When I however click some of those options it gives me this error message: "No view process available for the logged in user".

I feel like I've browsed all around the setup menu trying to find something I missed but to no avail. Can anyone explain to me what is happening and/or help me in the right direction?

Best regards,

Ivar

Message 1 of 3
0 Likes
2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: No view process available fo the logged in user

Hi Ivar,

Can I ask what options you are trying to click on? This is likely attempting to open a view process for another object that is not configured for the logged in user.

Best,

Nicole

Message 2 of 3
Employee
Employee

Re: No view process available fo the logged in user

Hi Ivar Gunnarsson​,

Thank you for participating in the ServiceMax Community.

Please let me know if you are still facing this issue and would need help on the same. I would be glad to assist you.

Thanks,

crt_soumyam​

Message 3 of 3