Highlighted
Roast Chef
Roast Chef

SFM Description on FSA

Hi all, I am looking for some guidance on how I can tackle a particular issue. We need to add a disclaimer which is visible before a Checklist commences, we originally felt that we could enter the disclaimer in the SFM Description, as it fits - the problem is this doesn't all display on the FSA iPad application. Only the first line does - is there a way to make the entire SFM description visible or does anyone have an alternative for this?? Thanks in advance for any guidance to help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Line Chef
Line Chef

Re: SFM Description on FSA

0 Likes
Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

@mark_v3553 

Does the technician need to accept / acknowledge this disclaimer? if yes, how about creating this disclaimer as a first question in its own section?  This could be made mandatory or 'Exit criteria' could be used to skip the remaining sections if the technician fails to acknowledge. 

Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

@mark_v3553  - have you  given a thought to my suggestion? And my questions? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

User Reply

should have read your reply before I posted. !!!

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

User Reply

Could add your disclaimer as your first checklist question.  Make it required. 

Could have checkbox for user to confirm they  read disclaimer

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~