cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFM does not work on Android and PDF generation lay-out does not work on Laptop client

Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

SFM does not work on Android and PDF generation lay-out does not work on Laptop client

I am working on a report using Service Flow Manager to create field reports with Signature function. Some clients work well while others do not or only partially work:

browser (Google Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m and iPhone versions this works well although images are not recognized (broken link is displayed);

Android (SVMX version: 14.50.001, Android (Samsung GalaxyS5 Model SM-G901F, Android Version: 4.4.4), does not work at all, report cannot be opened (a pop-up states OK but nothing happens after that);

Mobile Client for laptop (Windows 7, 64bit serviceMax (15.40 32bit)), the preview can be opened and looks well but when finalizing, the CSS is ignored and the lay-out is scrambled;

Are these known issues or should I do something before deploying?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: SFM does not work on Android and PDF generation lay-out does not work on Laptop client

Hi Jur van Oerle​, I just wanted to follow up to see if you had gotten an answer to your question above, perhaps via a case or other discussion thread.  If you have any additional details to share, or additional concerns regarding above, please let us know! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Re: SFM does not work on Android and PDF generation lay-out does not work on Laptop client

Thank you for your reply;

it was actually a mistake on my part; I forgot to close a comment in CSS and the browser version read over that while the mobile version got really confused.