cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMX ipad Spring 15 - Can we get more information dispalayed in the SFM search result?

Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

SMX ipad Spring 15 - Can we get more information dispalayed in the SFM search result?

Jump to solution

We find that in the SMX Spring 15 ipad app, the SFM search result can only display 2 information (I guess 2 columns) while the configuration can allow admin to set more than 2 columns in display.  Is that the discrepancy ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: SMX ipad Spring 15 - Can we get more information dispalayed in the SFM search result?

Jump to solution

crt_desiraes​

Hi Jeff,

As Pei Wong​ stated, in the Summer 15 iPad app, the number of columns was increased to three.  I would like to encourage you to mark your question as answered .

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

Re: SMX ipad Spring 15 - Can we get more information dispalayed in the SFM search result?

Jump to solution

In the Summer 15 iPad app, the number of columns was increased to 3.

Highlighted
Retired
Retired

Jump to solution

Summer 15 iPad app search result screenshot, with the first 3 configured fields displayed, is included in online help section Execute local search (Mobile Apps in ServiceMax > ServiceMax for iPad > Using the App > Explore (ServiceMax Search)).

Online help section Execute online search and Download on demand shows how all the configured fields are displayed for an online record.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

crt_desiraes​

Hi Jeff,

As Pei Wong​ stated, in the Summer 15 iPad app, the number of columns was increased to three.  I would like to encourage you to mark your question as answered .

View solution in original post

0 Likes