Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER

To allow the business to create a summary report on a case, with work orders and parts from the work details, we have been using SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER in the mapping, this works well on the browser but when we use the same SFM on the iPad it doesn't pull across all the fields, only the Case maps on the iPad.

We have 4 fields that use SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER, they are:

Case - SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER.SVMXC__Case__c

Installed Product - SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER.Installed_Product_ID__c

Our Job Number - SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER.PRMS_Job_Number__c

Service Team - SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER.Technician_Service_Team__c

All 4 fields have been added to the screen design in the related list for Parts.

I've read the SFM Literals topic and found no reason why this should not work, like I stated above it works when we use the SFM on the browser but only the Case maps on the iPad, is there another criteria for the iPad that we are missing?

We are running Winter 15 SP.

I did wonder if there was an issue with Literals that don't start with SVMXC on the iPad after the SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER. but can find no reference to say this is required.

This is the mapping

Summary Mapping.bmp

This is the screen designer

Summary Screen.bmp

This is what happens on the browser

Summary browser.bmp

This is what happens on the iPad

Summary iPad.PNG

As you can see it pulls through on the browser but not the iPad, I'm just wondering am I missing something?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER

Colin Jolliffe​,

From my understanding the data you are mapping, if using a literal, needs to be on the header section in the page layout.  Give that a try.   Also,  literals will not work if you are creating a new header record. 

Highlighted
Sushi Chef
Sushi Chef

That did work, thanks for the help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

The fields which is being looked upon in the SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER should be present in the page layout of header record for the mapping to happen. For example , SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER.SVMXC__Case__c  , here Case field should be present in the page layout of the Work order for the mapping to happen.

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 10.14.44 pm.png

Designer Page layout

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 9.57.25 am.png

iPad delivery screen

Work Order screen where values present

IMG_0118.PNG

Part line added will have the fields auto populated

IMG_0117.PNG

In iPad , it is mandatory that the fields should be present in the Page layout when SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER function is used.

Highlighted
Product Team
Product Team

Attached screen shot where custom field (SVMX.CURRENTRECORDHEADER.custom_Location__c) is configured on 'From Location'

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 5.51.32 pm.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 5.50.46 pm.png

iPad delivery Screen:

Work Order

IMG_0123.PNG

Work detail - Part line auto mapped on Add action

IMG_0124.PNG