Did you mean: 

Service/Maintenance Contract - Advanced Download Criteria

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Service/Maintenance Contract - Advanced Download Criteria

Jump to solution

Hi All,

We have a lookup field on the work order object to the associated service/maintenance contract record. If this field is populated with a related record I would like to download it via the Advanced Download Criteria to the mobile device. Is this possible as I have tried to define this within ADC but the lookup on the view process is not linked?

Thanks

ADC_SVMX.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Service/Maintenance Contract - Advanced Download Criteria

Jump to solution

Hi Brenden,

One thing to check is that you have an SFM view setup for the Service Contract object and it is assigned to the SVMX profile, in SFM Mobile Permissions setup, used by the mobile user.

Javed

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Brenden,

Try setting up the criteria expression for the Service Contract object as per the image below. This expression will download Service Contracts linked to a WO that is downloaded to the mobile app.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 18.08.15.png

Javed

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Javed Ahmed

That is what exactly what I have done, we have renamed the Work Order object to Service Call so the only difference is the name of the related object. I will have a look into this a little further to investigate why the Service Contract is not downloading as part of the ADC.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Brenden,

One thing to check is that you have an SFM view setup for the Service Contract object and it is assigned to the SVMX profile, in SFM Mobile Permissions setup, used by the mobile user.

Javed

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Jump to solution

Javed Ahmed thanks, I completely forgot to assign the view process to the profile I was testing with,

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Jump to solution

Hi Brenden, it looks like a support case with ServiceMax may be your best way forward for help with this.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Jump to solution

Thanks Richard Lewis