Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Grill Chef heiko_lindner
Grill Chef

There are no SFM Wizards associated with this record - SVMX Mobile for Laptop

Hey Guys,

if I am logged in with SVMX for mobile Laptop, than I get this message "There are no SFM Wizards associated with this record". I can see, that Data are downloaded, but I can't view any workorder or account. Allow API is enabled on mobile config. If I am logged in on browser or iPad or iPhone, all SFM Wizard are displayed and I can see all data and can do anything, what a technician should do.

Any ideas? Many thanks!

Heiko

Message 1 of 4
0 Likes
3 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: There are no SFM Wizards associated with this record - SVMX Mobile for Laptop

Hi Heiko Lindner​,

Thank you for posting here in the community.

There might be a possibility that, if there is no Wizard or if the criteria is not satisfied then 'There are no SFM Wizards associated with this record' message is getting displayed in the Wizard column.

If the above information answered your question, I encourage you to mark your question answered.

Regards,

Siva Shankar

crt_sivas​

Message 2 of 4
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Re: There are no SFM Wizards associated with this record - SVMX Mobile for Laptop

Hi Heiko

I suggest checking that your wizards are assigned correctly to your ServiceMax Group Wide Configuration Profiles. I have seen in the past that the wizard will show if it is not assigned to any config profile. It is possible this is the case for you and the mobile for laptop solution is not showing you it as it is not assigned.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 3 of 4
Grill Chef heiko_lindner
Grill Chef

Thanks for Feedback. All SFMs were assigned to a profile. A new version of ServiceMax Mobile for Laptop is available. With the new version, everything works as expected.

thanks

Heiko

Message 4 of 4