cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fry Chef aguo
Fry Chef

Unable to successfully initiate "handover."

Hi everyone -

I currently have two SFM buttons (one custom action, one normal SFM) on an SFW on my page layout. I want to be able to seamlessly transition from my first sfm (normal) into my custom action. I have tried checking the "handover" checkbox on both the first and second SFMs in the SFW setup screen; however, I am unable to get the handover to work properly... sometimes, I get a "URL no longer exists" screen, other times, I am redirected back to the record.

**I am able to click both SFMs from the record and launch my SFM transaction screen.

Is this a known issue? Can I not handover a normal SFM into a custom action SFM? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Alex

Message 1 of 7
6 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Unable to successfully initiate "handover."

Alex,

Where are you trying to do this?  Browser, iPad, or Android device. 

Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Fry Chef aguo
Fry Chef

I was doing this in the browser (chrome).

Message 3 of 7
Pastry Chef johnw
Pastry Chef

is the SFM your handing over to on the right side of the SFM in the wizard on the page layout?

Message 4 of 7
Fry Chef aguo
Fry Chef

Are you referring to physical location of the button on the wizard? Does it need to be in the right-most spot on the SFW?

Message 5 of 7
Pastry Chef johnw
Pastry Chef

Yes the physical location. So if you handover SFM 1 to SFM 2, SFM 2 has to be located to the immediate right of SFM 1.

Message 6 of 7
Pastry Chef johnw
Pastry Chef

Here are details from the SFM edit Wizard

Here is where I have a handover from and SFM "Request Parts" #1 to "Ship Parts FSE" #2. the next screen shot is the sequence

SFM Handover wizard edit.JPG

SFM Handover wizard sequence.JPG

Message 7 of 7