Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to successfully initiate "handover."

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Unable to successfully initiate "handover."

Hi everyone -

I currently have two SFM buttons (one custom action, one normal SFM) on an SFW on my page layout. I want to be able to seamlessly transition from my first sfm (normal) into my custom action. I have tried checking the "handover" checkbox on both the first and second SFMs in the SFW setup screen; however, I am unable to get the handover to work properly... sometimes, I get a "URL no longer exists" screen, other times, I am redirected back to the record.

**I am able to click both SFMs from the record and launch my SFM transaction screen.

Is this a known issue? Can I not handover a normal SFM into a custom action SFM? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Alex

Employee
Employee

Re: Unable to successfully initiate "handover."

Alex,

Where are you trying to do this?  Browser, iPad, or Android device. 

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

I was doing this in the browser (chrome).

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

is the SFM your handing over to on the right side of the SFM in the wizard on the page layout?

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Are you referring to physical location of the button on the wizard? Does it need to be in the right-most spot on the SFW?

Highlighted
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Yes the physical location. So if you handover SFM 1 to SFM 2, SFM 2 has to be located to the immediate right of SFM 1.

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Here are details from the SFM edit Wizard

Here is where I have a handover from and SFM "Request Parts" #1 to "Ship Parts FSE" #2. the next screen shot is the sequence

SFM Handover wizard edit.JPG

SFM Handover wizard sequence.JPG