Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Wizard not being shown on Work Detail

I have created a VF page and a wizard for the Work Detail object.

However, I just get the message "Congratulations This is your new Component: sfm_wizard" as shown below. I must have missed doing something but cannot see what - any ideas anyone?

The VF I have created is:

and the wizard

Highlighted
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: Wizard not being shown on Work Detail

Hi Gill Cook, I have had a look into the ServiceMax help files that I think you have been looking at. I do not think from looking at them that ServiceMax support a visualforce page on Work Order Details.

https://userdocs.servicemax.com/ServiceMaxHelp/Winter18/en_us/svmxhlp.htm#CNF19.htm?Highlight=visual...

They support a wizard component on a standard salesforce page layout. If it is for a custom object then you can create a visualforce component for it but I believe that is for objects outside of the ServiceMax package.

So I am looking to understand more of what your use case is here. You should be able to add a wizard for work details to your standard salesforce page layout for work details. Or are you looking for something different?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
0 Likes