cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all alias names must be unique

Fry Chef
Fry Chef

all alias names must be unique

I keep getting this error message with a big window that pops up with a bunch of field names. In the transaction designer on the first tab. Where do I go to fix this issue. Usually I can click on the ok button on then move on to the next tab.

Message 1 of 4
3 Replies
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Re: all alias names must be unique

Hi Bob, can you share a screenshot of the error please?

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Fry Chef
Fry Chef

Good morning Richard, I am revisiting this issue as the error keeps happening in our production org. Here are the screenshots below.

sfm alias error.PNG

SFM Transaction Error.PNG

Message 3 of 4
0 Likes
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Hi Bob, take every field and object in the list above and check the profile you have assigned to the user that is logged in to the mobile app. What it looks like has happened is that something in that list may not have access for the profile you are using.

When you deploy a new field via changeset if you don't add profiles to the permission set then you need to manually set field level security. This could be what happened.

Let me know if you need guidance on where to look for the field and object permissions.

Regards, Richard

~If my post was useful, please give me a thumbs up! Mark correct answers as 'solutions' so we can all find answers faster!~
Message 4 of 4
0 Likes