cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@support In a SFM Transaction mapping what syntax can I use to add 1 day to an End Date field?

Grill Chef
Grill Chef

@support In a SFM Transaction mapping what syntax can I use to add 1 day to an End Date field?

Jump to solution

On a contract renewal I need the new start date to be the day after the end date, of the previous contract.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: @support In a SFM Transaction mapping what syntax can I use to add 1 day to an End Date field?

Jump to solution

SFM Mapping does not provide an option to do this. However, you can create a formula field of Date type in Service/Maintenance Contract object named Renewal Start Date with the formula SVMXC__End_Date__c+1, and then map Start Date to Renewal Start Date instead of End Date.

View solution in original post

Employee
Employee

Re: @support In a SFM Transaction mapping what syntax can I use to add 1 day to an End Date field?

Jump to solution

SFM Mapping does not provide an option to do this. However, you can create a formula field of Date type in Service/Maintenance Contract object named Renewal Start Date with the formula SVMXC__End_Date__c+1, and then map Start Date to Renewal Start Date instead of End Date.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Grill Chef
Grill Chef

Jump to solution

meenakshi.s‌ Yes, this is the solution currently.  But it would be helpful if the syntax library (not a developer, so don't know if I'm using the right vocabulary!   ) could be enhanced to manage these requirements.  Currently, we face cross reference object limits using formulas (only 10 allowed per object), and whilst it makes sure we keep a 'tidy house' on formulas.  It does present challenges.

Employee
Employee

Jump to solution

Please submit a Product Idea for this requirement (Customer Success > Product Hub).

0 Likes