Employee
Employee
1 1 285
‎03-19-2020 09:20 AM

Like many of you, I’ve been carefully watching the COVID-19 virus as it grips our world. With ServiceMax employees based in China, we’ve had to carefully consider the situation and make decisions for weeks now. As leaders, I know you too are faced with similar obstacles in an evolving set of circumstances.

In times like these, communication becomes paramount. You have important information you need to share with your teams, and employees need answers, reassurance, and connectedness. As such, we’d like to offer Zinc, our real-time communication module, to any new users at no charge for the next three months.

Zinc was purpose-built to give field service teams real-time access to knowledge and experts across the organization to help them efficiently complete their jobs. That said, Zinc is a secure and powerful communication platform for any worker, as it offers top-down broadcasts, 1:1 & group text, calling and video calling, as well as hotlines, which give your employees direct access to answers in real-time.

Additionally, as we move to a work from home policy for our workforce, we can leverage Zinc to stay in tight communication with you so as not to disrupt any projects we have underway together.

Click here to learn more!

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 9.19.35 AM.png

Our stated mission at ServiceMax is that we are singularly focused on helping our customers keep the world running. Times like these make that goal harder for you, so please let me know if there are other things we can be doing to help support you.

1 Comment
Line Chef
Line Chef

I agree with all the above, since many jobs need to do their jobs from home due to the covid pandemic19