[ENTER TO WIN] Monthly Community Goal: February

Community Manager
Community Manager
9 55 4,935
‎03-11-2019 01:40 PM

Update: 

Our customer winner is @scott_willis! Thanks everyone for participating - we look forward to having more challenges in our relaunched Community! :) 

And just like that, January is gone! Have you made any progress on your 2019 goals?

One of my focuses this year is learning the basics of cooking. I've started out pretty strong - I signed up for a six week cooking class program. Each week we focus on a new topic like knife skills, stocking your pantry, and the art of seasoning, etc.

I haven't just been food-focused in my free time, but we've been cooking up something really exciting here at ServiceMax in our community. We've already shared that we are investigating ways to improve your experience here in the community. We've got great early adopters on board to provide more feedback and be involved in the design of our next generation community for customers and field service experts.

We've also asked you to provide feedback to ServiceMax teams via our NPS program. Our recipe for success involved the customer voice, and a network powered by accomplished experts who have the know how to help us all be successful.

Your community activity, feedback, and requests have been key ingredients in what we've been working on. We're so close to revealing our plans for enhancing your customer experience, using technology, new initiatives, and, most importantly, your voice. Please look out for an exciting blog post in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, we'd love to hear about the dishes you enjoying whipping up this year.

What's your favorite thing to cook? Why? Where did you learn?

Everyone who comments below, sharing their favorite thing to make, will be entered to win one $200 Blue Apron, HelloFresh, GrubHub or another food delivery service gift card of your choice!

To spice things up a bit, (how many cooking puns is too many puns?), everyone who includes a photo of their dish will receive an extra entry. Your last day to comment will be February 28, 2019, so don't forget! We'll contact the winner directly, as well as comment on this post.

Since we have ServiceMax customers, partners, and employees all over the world, I look forward to reading your responses, and maybe trying out a few new recipes!

55 Comments
Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

I love Spanakopita! Do you recommend a recipe?

bio-rad​ Greek​ recipe​

Employee
Employee

So I come from a Greek heritage and my grandmother shared her love for greek cuisine with me- and I have passed this on to my daughter, along with the Greek traditions. Our favorite Greek dishes to make are Spanikopita and Pasticio.

Spanikopita is a spinach pie with feta, fillo, garlic, onion, spinach and butter. Flaky and amazing. We like to eat ours with hot sauce believe it or not- that is NOT Greek. Pasticio is a flavorful layered pasta dish. My family makes it non-traditional- with more cheese and no bechamel sauce-- but the cinnamon brings out the most amazing flavor. Yum

I love making both because they remind me of my grandmother and proud of my heritage-- not to mention they taste amazing.

food.png

Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team

So......am I invited to dinner the next time I'm over there?

Employee
Employee

My favorite thing to cook are street tacos, preferably on Taco Tuesday, but who says you can't have tacos on the other days of week! I like using a marinated skirt steak cooked medium, slicing it into thin strips, and adding my favorite toppings. Last night I was feeling red cabbage, chipotle aioli, jalapeños, Mexican blend cheese, and salsa roja - spicy of course.

I love cooking these tacos because they remind me of cooking with my mom and finding simple things that can really improve the quality and taste of the food you're cooking. Enjoying a mango margarita with them isn't too bad either.

IMG_0194.jpg

Pastry Chef
Pastry Chef

Bri Molina​ those tacos look delicious! My taco celebrates taco Tuesday faithfully each week. We also use Tajin on our margarita glass rims! Thanks for sharing. If you have any home-made salsa recipes, they would be greatly appreciated...