Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 198
‎01-12-2018 09:05 AM

Hello all! Happy 2018!

It's been a while since we've highlighted some of our Community All-Stars, and that's my fault. Between end of the year projects, quiet headquarter hallways, and over eating during the holidays, checking things off my to-do list was quite difficult this last month (maybe you can relate). Although I wasn't writing about you, I was still here, noticing the great work many of you are putting into this community, so thank you for that.

But I'm back, you're back, so let's get going!

I thought it’d be nice to highlight a few users from December. Andreas Reinert created a discussion focused on why there should be a mobile physical inventory in the FSA solution with the integration of SAP. He then brought this idea over to the Ideas Exchange, so quick, go vote on his idea: ! Also across the Ideas Exchange, we saw posts from Mohan Reddy Nilakanti​ and Noriyuki Sekine. Mohan’s idea focused on the time entry process, while Noriyuki’s idea revolves around mobile offline. Check them out, and see if your organization relates!

This week, the Community has seen a ton of helpful replies among community members. Michael Majerus offered a work around for viewing location history and records in the FSA mobile app. See In either the Winter 17 iPad App or Field Service App, is there an option to view Location History a... Scott Willis provided advice on picklists in Can an SFM edit a read-only or hidden field? and on the read only field in Can we make a field in SFM ready only after we save the record.

It’s only the second week of January, but I’m already seeing a growth in activity across the community. If you’re curious to what 2017’s activity looked like, check out Looking Back at 2017 . Or, if you want to see what we’re focusing on this month, with our new monthly community goal program, check out Monthly Community Goal: January.

We have a Design Time coming up, Design Time: Checklists 2.0 , so I’m sure we’ll see A TON of more engagement around that over the next few weeks.

Thanks ServiceMax Community!

About the Author
- Community expert - Social media lover - Raving fan of our customers - Overall good time