Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas, Ideas, and More Ideas [Community All Stars: October 13 2017]

Ideas, Ideas, and More Ideas [Community All Stars: October 13 2017]

Community Manager
Community Manager
1 1 95
‎10-13-2017 10:09 AM

Our future is based off of new ideas, so it's great so see our Ideas Exchange​ colorful with new content every week, and almost everyday. I consider these daily innovators communityallstars​.

Here are some new ideas that I want to highlight this week.

- Rob van Waveren​ wants the ServiceMax application's screen rotate as the user's phone does. How often do you all rotate your phone? I go between the horizontal and vertical screen pretty often!

Sandeep Reddy Musku​ created two ideas this week, both based on technical attributes. focuses on creating technical attributes based on customer fields your organization has. ​ would like reporting capabilities that don't require using 3rd part analytic tools! Are these concepts your company thinks about?

Creating new ideas is great, but don't forget about how great collaborating on existing ideas is. Bob Clegg​ showed support for Karan Shah's idea through a simple comment. Read it over here.

Keep the ideas coming! I'm excited to see how your input and feedback will impact the future of the ServiceMax products!

1 Comment
Staff Chef
Staff Chef

Check out communityallstars​ from previous months in the Community All Stars - Archive

About the Author
You can usually find me posting on the Community, tweeting off the ServiceMax account, or telling some of our great customer stories.