Improved Ideas Exchange Experience

Customer Success Team
8 2 278
‎04-29-2019 08:10 PM

Things have been busy in the kitchen!  In March we launched our new Community platform which allowed us to introduce a new approach to the Ideas Exchange.  Hopefully you have all been active submitting, voting, and commenting on Ideas!

We heard your NPS feedback and wanted to share with you how Customer Success and Product have been partnering to provide an improved Ideas Exchange experience.  This collaboration is intended to improve the delivery of product enhancements submitted through the Ideas Exchange by increased engagement, deeper discussions, and mutual accountability. 

What you can expect:

• Our Product Team and Customer Success team will be meeting bi-weekly to review Ideas. 
  • Premier Customers can expect discussion and feedback gathering sessions to be included in their regular interaction with their Customer Success Manager.
  • A review and clean-up of the Ideas Exchange with every Idea being updated quarterly by the Product Team.
  • A better understanding of when items tagged “On the Roadmap” will be released when possible.

It is important to note that not all Ideas will be selected for implementation.

Please reach out to Lisa ( @lisa_mercer ), Kevin ( @kevinpayne ), or your Customer Success Manager if you have any feedback!

Let’s get cooking!

2 Comments
Staff Chef richard_lewis
Staff Chef

Hi @lisa_mercer  and @kevinpayne , I have some ideas/feedback. How do you want this?

Regards, Richard

Customer Success Team

@richard_lewis   Send us an email with some times/dates that would work and I'll get something set up.  I'm based in ET so maybe my morning, your afternoon?

About the Author
I'm here to help you! As a member of our Customer Success team, you'll see me active in the Community posting, answering, and pulling others into the conversation. Along with my colleague @kevin_payne, I meet bi-weekly with our product team to review Community Ideas and posts. Tag me if you'd like to include me in your conversation and reach out if you'd like to know more about our Customer Success program!